Sales Engineer - OEM
|Job Title:||Sales Engineer - OEM|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-31 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Dawson|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2019 13:26|
To develop and implement successful strategies and tactics to drive towards market leadership in specific industry segments, focusing on large and medium size OEM accounts. The job holder will identify, develop and win new business through key growth initiatives and prospecting to grow the motor and gearbox sales, meeting set agreed targets and to become the Sales team authority in the assigned target industry segments.
Segments assigned will be mainly Fans, pumps and compressors Manufacturers.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to join the UK Sales team in a challenging and exciting position, the job-holder should:
• Develop significantly the sales.
• Ability to demonstrate key attributes for success of passion, enthusiasm, and tenacity
• Using research to identify and progress new business opportunities within the target market segments
• implement and update as necessary a strategic business action plan aimed at growing sales and influence in the market segment
• Track new prospects, develop relationships and facilitate the formal tender and procurement process right through to contract signing, implementation and go live
• Develop a unique value proposition for the market sector and deliver it to key customers
• Contribute to the design, production and effective delivery of high quality sales presentation and proposals to prospective customers
• Ensure all appointments and proposals illustrate the company in a highly professional yet competitive light, with the end goal of securing the prospective business at an acceptably profitable price
• Using existing data base and own prospecting to grow sales
• Maintain sales pipeline and forecasting tool, Keep up to date the CRM and other reporting requirements
• Plan and prepare monthly presentation for Sales Meetings, to report business to date and forecast data
• Update the team on trends and issues
• Work with the LS Business Development teams, and Marketing, to ensure our products and services match the customer demands and shape future customer demands in the vertical market.
• Ensure that all sales activity is conducted in accordance with LS rules
• Direct ownership of named accounts
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Education and Qualification(s)
• Ideally Professional qualification in Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical Engineering. Degree/ONC/HNC / HND.
• Business Management would be an added value.
• Strong commercial and technical background in Motors and Gearbox solutions, or industrial products, like fans or pumps for example.
• New business development experience.
• System and application knowledge within a related industry.
• Excellent English verbal/written skills. French would be an added value.
PERSONAL QUALITIES (Preferred)
• Highly motivated to develop the business, increasing the sales.
• Enthusiastic with excellent communication and organizational skills
• Highly motivated in a demanding and challenging role
• Adaptable and flexible in their work approach
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Efficient and timely at meeting and exceeding sales targets
• Enjoys the challenge of a field sales environment
• Highly PC literate
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's