Sales Director (Capital Markets)
- Job Reference: 00028231-1
- Date Posted: 21 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: London
- Salary: £100,000 to £150,000
- Sector: Accounting, Banking & Financial Services, Insurance & Superannuation, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Senior Sales Professional
On behalf of our client we are looking for a hands on Senior Sales / Sales Director / VP of Sales Professional to join their fast-growing FinTech company and take a key role in their journey to democratise the $2.5 trillion Securities Lending market.
- Maintain relationships and considerably expand client base focusing on UK and Europe
- Target market: asset management companies, private and wealth management banks, custodians
You will be working closely with the whole team and in particular with product, customer success and operations desks to support product enhancements and identify new business opportunities.
Required skills and experience
- Track record of at least 3 years of selling financial solutions to the capital market’s industry
- Proven ability to manage the full sales life-cycle, from business champion to CxO
- Knowledge on capital market is a must to have
- Experience with current sales’ methodologies and sales tools
- A self-driven, self-managed, ambitious and confident individual
- Strong communication skills in all mediums (emails, calls, video calls, meetings)
- A team player who works with and engages with others to achieve top results
- Multi-lingual – advantage
Salary: Competitive base + commission + potential equity
Location: Central London, UK
Interviews have already begun, therefore if you are interested please apply asap with your current updated CV and your salary expectations.
Due to COVID-19, you will start working from home and come into the office at mutually agreed and convenience dates/times.
Please also note that whilst we endeavour to respond to each applicant this isn’t always possible. If you haven’t received a response from us within a week of submitting this will indicate that your application has been regretfully unsuccessful