|Job Title:||Sales Director|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jayde Stanley|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2019 16:19|
£45,000 - £50,000
Company car + laptop + phone
Are you an ambitions senior sales individual?
Have you reached the pinnacle with your current employer but feel like you have more to give?
We have a rare opportunity to grow an already successful business, that will provide you with the commitment and backing from the international offices whilst giving you the flexible frame-work to take charge of the UK business.
We are currently partnering with a pioneering Construction Equipment Manufacture in their search for an ambitious UK Sales Director.
After being established for over 12 years in the UK, the brand has seen successful organic growth & has an enviable reputation in the marketplace, being recognised for quality products. Following rapid growth over the past 24 months they are now looking for an experienced & ambitious sales professional to join the business in to the role of Sales Director to actively drive sales and take their progression to the next level with the view to expand the team.
The Sales Director designated for this position will be required to be the face of the UK business. First port of call to all customers, whilst being responsible for creating new business opportunities and following up on new enquiries a lot of your time in the first instance will be to ensure that all existing clients are given due care and attention to ensure the all key relationships are maintained. Looking forward your strategic ability will identify areas for investment playing a pivotal part in the future strategy of the business.
You will be responsible for all activities in the UK including;
• Seeking out major clients and forming working relationships with customers
• Accurately forecasting future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace
• Serving as a business representative at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions
• Maximising company profit
• Attending and arranging client meetings to generate new and sustain current custom
• Forming sales strategies to keep the company competitive
• P&L responsibility
• Logistics and stock organisation
• Budget management
• Dealer training and the development of the dealer network
• You will have resilience and a need to make a difference
• A minimum of 5 years sales experience
• Previous P&L responsibility
• Driven and a natural leader
• Exposure within construction/aggregates/steel sectors
• Previous sales and growth achievements
• A can do attitude, willing to lead from the front
If you think this is the opportunity that will take you carer to the next level contact ‘Jayde' on 0121 450 5000 or email email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's