|Salary||£19000 - £22000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
My client is a global construction supplier providing an outstanding service to its customers. Although you will be joining a global organisation you will be part of a small close knit team providing effective sales coordination & business administration duties.
My client are recruiting for a sales co-ordinator on a permanent basis. You will primarily provide effective sales coordination & business administration duties for the business in the Bristol branch & sales area, to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the branch with duties including but not be restricted too; the processing of customers' orders / enquiries, purchasing stock items as necessary, liaising with other departments for credit control and product availability & delivery coordination, customer services, general office duties and generally working within the systems laid down by the Company. To also maximise and further develop business opportunities within the sales area in conjunction with the Branch Manager and Regional Business Development Manager.
- Experience of working in a similar role and / or environment
- Be computer literate
- A logical thinker with the ability to solve problems pro-actively
- Good organisational skills
- Able to work effectively as a part of a team but also independently
- To be proactive, accurate, flexible and willing to learn new skills
Salary & Benefits
- A competitive industry salary (depending on experience)
- 25 days full paid holiday
- Fantastic training package
- Company sick pay
- Contributory Company pension scheme
- Death in Service insurance
- Long service awards
- Annual issue of corporate work wear
If interested in the Sales Coordinator position then please click apply to send your CV or if you have any questions please call Kirk on 01179 226 500.