|Salary||Up to £20,000 dependent on experience||Sector||Sales|
We are looking to a recruit a Sales Coordinator to work for the Sodexo team at Emerald Headingley Stadium. This exciting role will manage the end to end enquiry from researching the opportunity through to proposal, quotation and booking for all conferences, meetings and events.
Our heritage is built on catering and hospitality experience and fuelled by our passion for exceptional food and service. For over 40 years we have been providing bespoke catering and hospitality services for sports stadia, racecourses, visitor, attractions, historic venues, major events and premium airline lounges. Recognised across the globe for hospitality, we help create exceptional moments at extraordinary events such as Royal Ascot, Tour de France, The Open Championship and RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
For more information on the company see Careers in Sports and Leisure
Up to £20,000 + benefitsMain responsibilities
- Adhere to sales standards of performance for show rounds, incoming and outgoing telephone calls, administration, and sales approach in adherence to the company standards
- Ensure all enquiries and quotes are responded to and produced to the agreed high standard in a professional and efficient manner with all responses sent out on the same day and followed up within 48 hours
- Build and enhance long– term client relationships to enhance the retention of current clients and customers, gain referrals for new business and attract new customers.
- Establish a close working relationship with the Events and Operations team to ensure that all events, contracts and project work matches ambition and promise but also provides further business opportunities
- Achieve personal KPI's and objectives. Review on a quarterly basis as part of the performance review process
- Achievement of budgeted sales
- Ensure excellent knowledge of venue including operating costs for each style of event to ensure commercial and profitable selling
- Proven track record in a proactive sales role
- Strong knowledge of the local market
- Good researcher, negotiator, and client focussed approach
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication verbal & written skills
- Excellent business relationship building skills and understanding of customer needs
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver measurable sales targets
- Excellent time management and organisational skills in order to prioritise various job demands
- Proven negotiation skills
Our mission is improve the quality of life of Sodexo employees and all those we serve, and contribute to the economic, social and environmental development of the communities, regions and countries in which we operate. We work to improve the well-being of people across the globe through our unique range of expert services and the talent of our teams. As one of the world’s largest employers and a
company of “people at the service of other people,” we are committed to being an employer of choice – providing jobs for our people, as well as training and opportunities for internal promotion to help our employees move up the career ladder.