|Job Title:||Sales Coordinator|
|Salary:||£26000 per annum, Benefits: Parking, Pension|
|Start Date:||2019-05-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sharon Hall|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2019 09:50|
Pertemps are looking for a Dynamic, hit the ground running Sales Coordinator for a position in the Chippenham area on a 6 month temp to perm basis. This role is a full time position working 37 hours per week. If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge this role is a very diverse and hands on role.
Working as a Sales Coordinator you will be expected to ensure the smooth running and the delivery/performance to our Clients Customer requirements. If you have a strong Sales Administration skills and can give high levels of Customer Service/people skills this would also be an essential requirement for the role.
You will need to have previous experience dealing with customer accounts as this is a desirable requirement for this role and it would aid the key duties of this position too. Other key duties for this position would be:-
- Providing weekly reports for customers and product rotation.
- Liaising with other teams to ensure the smooth running of projects both future and in position.
- Liaising with supply chain, chasing orders and keeping all parties updated with the current situations.
- Superb numerate and PC skills.
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills.
- Previous experience working with buyers would benefit this position.
- Understanding stock turnaround/material lead times.
Salary:- £26K pa
Working hours:- 8am – 4pm – Monday – Friday – 37 hours per week
If you feel you have the right skill-set and experience or hold an HND/Degree or equivalent in a relevant qualification/Business Studies then please up-load your up to date CV and we will contact you as soon as possible regarding your application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's