|Salary||£26000 per annum, Benefits: Parking, Pension||Sector||Sales|
Pertemps are looking for a Dynamic, hit the ground running Sales Coordinator for a position in the Chippenham area on a 6 month temp to perm basis. This role is a full time position working 37 hours per week. If you are looking for a new and exciting challenge this role is a very diverse and hands on role.
Working as a Sales Coordinator you will be expected to ensure the smooth running and the delivery/performance to our Clients Customer requirements. If you have a strong Sales Administration skills and can give high levels of Customer Service/people skills this would also be an essential requirement for the role.
You will need to have previous experience dealing with customer accounts as this is a desirable requirement for this role and it would aid the key duties of this position too. Other key duties for this position would be:-
- Providing weekly reports for customers and product rotation.
- Liaising with other teams to ensure the smooth running of projects both future and in position.
- Liaising with supply chain, chasing orders and keeping all parties updated with the current situations.
- Superb numerate and PC skills.
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills.
- Previous experience working with buyers would benefit this position.
- Understanding stock turnaround/material lead times.
Salary:- £26K pa
Working hours:- 8am – 4pm – Monday – Friday – 37 hours per week
If you feel you have the right skill-set and experience or hold an HND/Degree or equivalent in a relevant qualification/Business Studies then please up-load your up to date CV and we will contact you as soon as possible regarding your application.