LOCATION: Remote with flexible office working
JOB TITLE: Cleanroom Sales Co-ordinator
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
HOURS OF WORK: Monday – Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
SALARY: £22,000 - £24,000 pa plus commission
BENEFITS: Profit Related Pay (PRP) scheme, Company Sick Pay scheme, Mental Health & Wellbeing support & programmes, Employee recognition initiatives, Training and Development opportunities, Loyalty holidays, Annual Family Fun Days, Salary Extras scheme
We are looking for a full time Cleanroom Sales Co-ordinator to join the Sales and Service Team, reporting to the UK Cleanroom Sales Manager. The successful candidate could work remotely with flexible office working in our Head Office in Skegness, Lincolnshire. From time to time, the successful candidate will also be required to travel for training and to remote locations such as our customer sites around the UK.
The purpose of the role is to support the Cleanroom Solutions Team and Cleanroom Cleaning Team.
The successful candidate will need to be a proactive co-ordinator between both teams, Group Product Manager and the customer to create new sales generation, the ability to work well autonomously but be adaptable to match the styles and needs of the teams. Have a can-do attitude, always looking to improve sales in the Cleanroom marketplace by working with the BDM’s on lead generation and appointment booking for Cleanroom textiles, and Cleanroom cleaning.
Key Responsibilities of a Sales Co-ordinator to include:-
• Appointment booking and lead generation for 10 BDM’s across the UK
• Proactively calling prospective Cleanroom Cleaning and Cleanroom Textile customers
• Attending Cleanroom Cleaning team meetings
• Attending Cleanroom Solutions team meetings
• Creating new prospect records on the CRM
• Ensuring the CRM is updated with opportunity progress notes
• Proactive support for new product launches
• Assisting Group Product Manager’s with research and market intelligence
• Adherence to targets and KPI ownership for new business
• Following up after sales campaigns
• Encourage and facilitate dissemination of the SKIE’s values
The ideal candidate will also have the following skills and attributes:
• Experience of providing high level of customer service
• Good knowledge and experience of cleanroom environments
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Good knowledge and experience of SAGE CRM
• Good IT skills (Microsoft Office)
• Proven experience of supervising, leading, supporting and motivating teams, whilst training and acting as a role model.
• Ability to create and promote new business opportunities
• Be creative and innovative to improve lead generation
• To ensure prompt and professional communication to internal and external customers at all times
• Experience of using and providing data for the monitoring of KPI’s
Training and support will be provided and the ideal candidate must be willing to attend courses/sessions as and when offered, in order to continue development of people management skills and operational efficiency working practices.
Why Work for Micronclean as a Sales Co-ordinator
There are many reasons to join the Micronclean family, but here are just a few more:
• Competitive rates of pay, and voluntary overtime frequently available.
• Company pension contributions of 5% of salary.
• Various schemes to support employees with their mental health and wellbeing.
• Annual Family Fun Days, fully paid for by the business.
• A growing, family owned, highly successful business, with a history spanning back to the 1920s.
• Highly committed to investing in people and training, with a proven history of opportunities and promotions from within for employees who wish to progress.
• A great culture, represented in our company values known as the SKIEs.
• The knowledge that you are making a difference, playing a role in key supply chains such as the Covid-19 vaccine.
Micronclean is a family-owned business based in Lincolnshire employing over 400 people. The company provides products and services to various industries. Current focus areas include rental of specialist workwear to cleanroom industries (pharmaceutical, medical devices, aerospace), and of protective workwear to manufacturing industries (engineering, automotive). The company also manufactures and distributes a range of cleanroom products, which it sells in the UK and exports throughout Europe and further afield, including India, Australia and Canada. The company has an ambitious vision for growth both in the UK and abroad, and is currently setting up its first factory outside of the UK in Bangalore, India.
You may also have experience in the following: Sales Administrator, Sales Support Administrator, Sales Administration, Sales Coordinator, Sales Executive, Business Development, Account Manager, Account Management, Sales Order Processing, etc.
Ref: (Apply online only)