|Salary||£10.55 per hour, Benefits: Holiday Pay||Sector||Sales, Retail|
Based in Bicester and working within a flagship branch you will be responsible for understanding the needs of all customers and building profitable, long-lasting relationships
• Salary : £10.55 per hour
• Working Hours: 30/35 hours per week on either 8am - 2pm or 2pm - 9pm Monday to Sunday
• Location: Bicester Village, Oxfordshire
• Assisting customers, you will be required to help maintain the shop floor
• Assist with visual merchandising, stock management and replenishment.
• You will have a willing and positive approach to learn and participate in required training to help with the regular introduction of new products and services.
• Genuine interest and love for fashion
• Flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers
• Willing to work in and promote a team oriented environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills required to ensure clear, effective communication with all management, staff and clients
• Consistently show a positive attitude & take responsibility for own actions.
• Proven experience in driving sales and meeting sales targets
• Excellent customer service skills
Click apply today or contact Jake on 01865 728 362 for further detail