Sales & Training Coordinator
|Job Title:||Sales & Training Coordinator|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Gardiner|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 10:51|
(MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE SELLING PREMIUM PRODUCTS OR SERVICES)
Location : Norwich
Do you want to be part of a growing team working with impressive global clients? We have an immediate opportunity in Norwich for a target driven person who is looking for a busy, varied and rewarding role. You should be passionate about giving great customer service and have experience selling premium products or services.
As Sales Executive, you will be the first line of contact for any of our clients who are looking for social media or digital training courses and first impressions count. Working within a close-knit team, you will be responsible for managing our client's journey from enquiry through to aftercare support and follow up. Ensuring that each client receives excellent customer service through the sales process is paramount to us.
Our training courses range from face to face courses in the UK & overseas, webinars across continents and in-house training for large, often global firms across a range of locations.
We are looking for someone who thrives on juggling a busy but varied workload and has the following skill set:
• Confident in making outbound calls
• Target driven
• Self motivated to juggle deadlines and multiple projects
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Detail orientated with strong follow through to completion
• Exceptional organisation skills
• A passion for all things digital
• Quick and efficient with learning new tools
What you can expect from being part of the team:
• A progressive career
• Opportunities to create relationships with a huge range of UK and international clients
• A fun, hard working team
• Weekly training within work hours for self-development
• Quarterly reviews & development plan to help you cultivate your career
• 20 days holiday with an extra day added for each year
• A generous wellbeing package including access to healthcare, gym memberships & discounts
• Food, drink, great team lunches and nights out to celebrate the big wins
This role is based at our Norwich city centre office and salary is dependent on your experience.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's