Sales and Operations Assistant
|Job Title:||Sales and Operations Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Xavier Ayling-Brasnell|
|Job Published:||December 10, 2018 15:16|
Sales and Operations Assistant required on a temporary to permanent basis - competitive salary - based on the outskirts of Plymouth
Acorn is recruiting for a Sales and Operations Assistant for an expanding, modern company.
This is a full time position.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday - 8.45am to 5.30pm.
Easy location to get to with on-site parking.
As a Sales and Operations Assistant your duties will include:
* Administration of Staff discount cards.
* Checking Mangers hours and liaising with Regional Managers with any queries.
* Providing 1st line support for store Sales & Operations queries - answering enquiries wherever possible and directing stores through to correct people when necessary.
* Sending non-compliance to stores.
* Administration of security reporting and incidents in stores.
* Updating retail telephone numbers and key personnel.
* Updating regional whereabouts and holidays.
* Administration for holidays within the department.
* Administration for operational support.
* Assisting the schedule for the helicopter store visits.
* Assisting with recruitment offers & contracts for new store openings.
* Adding users to instore systems.
* Authorising e xpenses.
Minimum skill / education:
* High degree of accuracy.
* Good team player.
* Good communication skills.
* Excellent organisation.
* Knowledge of MS programmes.
If you are looking for a new exciting role, working for an expanding company and you are the right candidate for this post, please click apply now or call Xavier Ayling-Brasnell at Acorn on 01752 265 500 to discuss further.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's