|Salary||£18500 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
We are currently working with a beautiful 4 Red Star Victorian style hotel set in Leicestershire. Set within expansive grounds, this breath-taking venue offers fine dining in 2 restaurants, 44 luxurious bedrooms, 6 conference rooms with a maximum capacity of 80 and an outdoor theatre.
The main responsibilities of the Sales Co-Ordinator include –
- Increasing conference, weddings and functions revenue by actively seeking new opportunities
- Responding to all enquiries in a timely manner and being confident in conversion
- Understanding the needs and expectations of each individual booker by building a friendly and respectful working relationship
- Being responsible for putting together and sending out proposals, contracts, cancellations, amendments and final details
- To carry out show rounds to potential bookers promoting and upselling the hotel services
- Actively seek all sales and revenue opportunities both internal and external to increase the profile of the hotel
- To produce monthly reports and competitor rate reports for weddings and conferences
- To actively and successfully manage the sales process from lead generation to close
The ideal Sales Co-Ordinator will –
- Have previous experience working in a similar position
- Be confident working with rates and negotiating
- Have the confidence to sell proactively via cold calling
- Have the desire and drive to successfully increase revenue
- Be able to build and maintain effective relationships
As Sales Co-Ordinator you will report into the Sales Manager, will be required to work 40 hours a week on 5 out of 7 days and will be paid a salary of £18,500 per annum.
If you have the relevant skills and experience to fit this Sales Co-Ordinator position, please apply below.