Sales and Events Coordinator
|Job Title:||Sales and Events Coordinator|
|Location:||Pittodrie Stadium, Pittodrie Street, Aberdeen|
|Salary:||Up to £23,000 + bonus + benefits|
|Start Date:||2019-07-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Davina Healey|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 14:25|
Are you looking for a fresh and exciting new challenge within the Events Industry?
We are currently looking for an experienced, innovative Sales and Events Coordinator to join our fast paced Sales Team – applicants should have a passion for sales and a pro-active, ‘can do’ attitude.
This role is a permanent position with opportunities for further career progression within a global organisation.
Our heritage is built on catering and hospitality experience and fuelled by our passion for exceptional food and service. For over 40 years we have been providing bespoke catering and hospitality services for sports stadiums, racecourses, visitor, attractions, historic venues, major events and premium airline lounges.Package description
Up to £23,000 + bonus + benefitsMain responsibilities
- Exceed targets by providing customers with a motivating and exemplary sales experience
- To develop existing accounts and engage with them to increase their commitment.
- Manage sales enquiries through PV&E and venue client bookings inbox
- Prepare and issue contracts and invoices for all sales in line with PV&E standards
- Manage debt through collecting payments in a timely manner in line with Company Accounting procedures
- Maintain an up to date CRM system, logging all enquiries and cleansing data
- Understand the local & national market in order to sell effectively against the competition from both the venue and catering perspective.
- Assist with entertaining, sales missions, networking and exhibitions and at all times act as an ambassador for both Sodexo Prestige Venues & Events and the venue client
- Deliver a consistent level of performance within the Company's standards and agreed performance, qualitative and financial targets.
- Comply with all Company & client policies and procedures as required, together with statutory regulations and legislative requirements relating to such matters as employment law, safe systems of work, health & safety, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH etc.
- A proven track record in a proactive sales role
- A good researcher, negotiator, and client focussed approach
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication verbal & written skills
- Excellent business relationship building skills and understanding of customer needs
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver measureable sales targets
- Excellent time management and organisational skills in order to prioritise various job demands
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to further engage ex-forces personnel and reservists. Those applying for roles with us who meet the essential criteria advertised under the ‘ideal candidate’ on the vacancy advertised are guaranteed to progress within the selection process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£17000 - £20000 per annum
Sales and Event Designer
Up to £21,000
Sales and Design Executive
£25000 - £28000 per annum
UK and Export Sales Executive
£24000 - £27000 per annum
Yacht Broker and New Boat Sales Executive - Mallorca
Cala D Or