Sales & Marketing Administrator
- Job Reference: 00019127-1
- Date Posted: 12 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Measham, Leicestershire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
Group Sales & Marketing Administrator
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
There is nothing more enjoyable than working at the heart of a thriving team where no two days are the same. At Bloor Homes our Group Sales and Marketing Administrator is a key role in our large, family-run business that implements and support’s the sales and marketing activities for the Group.
We are recruiting for a Group Sales and Marketing Administrator to join us in Head Office, to be based in Measham on a temporary contract covering maternity leave. As a talented Group Sales and Marketing Administrator, you will work closely with our Head Office Departments and all the regions, to ensure the success of the sales and marketing activities implemented across the Group. Not only will you be doing this for one of the largest privately-owned house-building groups in the UK, but you’ll also be part of a family-owned business where we value you, your contribution and your ideas.
* Arranging and managing all Group and showhome photography, videos & 360 tours, ensuring they are up to date and catalogued.
* Monitoring and reviewing competitor activity.
* Update weekly and monthly Sales & Marketing Reports including CRM database reporting.
* Managing Forte and checking of Invoices.
* Manage the distribution and analysis of Boor Homes Customer Questionnaires.
* Manage the Trustpilot Account including responding to Reviews and managing the Trustpilot Review Invitations.
* Managing the Group lone worker (Peoplesafe) and uniform (Alexandra) accounts
* Coordinating corporate hospitality events to include bookings, timetables, invitations, costings etc. as directed.
* Providing administration support to the Group Sales & Marketing Director, Digital Manager and Group Sales & Marketing Project Coordinator including diary management, taking and producing minutes of meetings typing of correspondence, filing, and record keeping.
* Attending meetings that may be necessary in the performance of your duties.
* Complying with and uphold company policies and procedures.
* Maintain all health and safety aspects associated with Covid-19.
* Undertaking any additional tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time including the following:
* Updating Group content and page content on the Bloor Homes website and property portals, ensuring content is correct, refreshed regularly and enticing in line with SEO strategy.
* Updating PR and News Items on the website.
* Testing DOS Tickets.
* Image resizing for CMS Media Library.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
* Experience of working in a similar role.
* Experience in website content management systems with proven copywriting ability.
* Educated to A Level standard or equivalent.
* Knowledge of marketing techniques and PR.
* Excellent communication skills, particularly able to write in an engaging manner to suit a variety of audiences.
* Good time management and ability to manage own workload.
* Highly computer literate, specifically in Microsoft Office packages and databases.
* A professional, supportive and honest person who is passionate.
* Scottish Widows Pension Scheme
* 33 days holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
* Group Staff Discount at Triumph Motorcycles ltd.
* Competitive discount on our homes (dependent upon the property and location)
* Discounted rates on building materials, home items and media packages from our suppliers
If you feel this vacancy could be your new career path, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV