- Job Reference: 00072821-1
- Date Posted: 10 May 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £10,933 to £16,400
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
Part-Time Customer Sales Advisor - Uddingston
Join us as a Part-Time Customer Sales Advisor in our Uddingston contact centre earning from £10,933 to £16,400 per annum with incentives on top - you can earn an extra £4,500 (pro rata) on average by achieving targets and up to £7,000 (pro rata) for our top performers.
We operate a hybrid working pattern which allows colleagues to gain a work life balance with the opportunity to work from office and home for part of the week.
Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
What you'll do as a Sales Advisor:
* Have great conversations to meet our Customers' needs, letting your personality shine
* Take calls from Customers who are thinking of leaving or want to make changes to their Sky package
* Be a Sky Ambassador selling the right package to the right customer
* Flexible part time shifts available - you choose! We understand that if you're studying or have a busy home life, it can be difficult to find a role that's flexible enough to meet your needs. Therefore, we'll allow you to choose from a selection of available shift patterns, as long as you can work between 20 and 30 hours p/wk between the hours of 8:30am and 8pm.
Training and Development is hugely important to us which is why we'll teach you all you need to know about our amazing products and how to deal with any challenge, no matter how big or small, so you can achieve your full potential as a Sales Advisor.
What you'll bring as a Sales Advisor:
* Brilliant at connecting with people
* Ability to understand our customers' needs
* A passion for selling
* Creative approach to problem solving
The Sales Advisor Benefits:
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. There really is something for everyone with our fantastic range of benefits.
* Free Sky TV, along with discounted broadband, Sky Glass and mobile
Health and well being
* Discounted membership for onsite and external gyms
* Cycle to work scheme
* Private healthcare and Digital GP via Aviva
* Dental and other healthcare options
* Sky pension plan and Life Assurance which gives you extra piece of mind
Share in the Company success
* Annual sharesave scheme and long service awards
Where you'll work as a Sales Advisor:
Getting here is easy with great bus links and onsite parking. You'll have use of our subsidised canteen, free tea and coffee, chill out area with pool table, tennis table and an Xbox, shower facilities as part of the onsite gym and our product room where you can try out our products to support your customer conversations.
CVs aren't everything. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. That's why we have a unique approach through a series of questions and a video round. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by clicking on the support button at the beginning of your application.
Come along to our Open Day on 4th May from 13:00-20:00 to find out what it's like to work for Sky!
Tannochside Dr, Uddingston, G71 5PD
Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell at all or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. We ask that all attendees maintain a high level of hygiene by using the hand sanitiser provided