- Job Reference: 00072740-1
- Date Posted: 7 May 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Rosyth, Fife
- Salary: £20,500 to £25,000
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
Customer Sales Advisor - Dunfermline
Join us as a Customer Sales Advisor in our Dunfermline contact centre earning £20,500 per annum with incentives on top - you can earn an extra £4,500 on average by achieving targets and up to £7,000 for our top performers.
We operate a hybrid working pattern which allows colleagues to gain a work life balance with the opportunity to work from office and home for part of the week.
Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
What you'll do as a Sales Advisor:
* Have great conversations to meet our Customer's needs, letting your personality shine
* Take calls from Customers who are thinking of leaving or want to make changes to their Sky package
* Be a Sky Ambassador selling the right package to the right customer
* Work 37.5 hours p/wk Mon-Sun with varied shift patterns to suit your lifestyle. When our customers need us most you'll work up to 7.5 hours extra per week (max 10 times per year) and bank this time to take back as extra time off
Training and Development is hugely important to us which is why we'll teach you all you need to know about our amazing products and how to deal with any challenge, no matter how big or small, so you can achieve your full potential as a Sales Advisor.
What you'll bring as a Sales Advisor:
* Brilliant at connecting with people
* Ability to understand our customers' needs
* A passion for selling
* Creative approach to problem solving
The Sales Advisor Benefits:
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. There really is something for everyone with our fantastic range of benefits.
* Free Sky TV, along with discounted broadband, Sky Glass and mobile
Health and well being
* Subsidised onsite gym and discounts on external gyms
* Cycle to work scheme
* Private healthcare and Digital GP via Aviva
* Dental and other healthcare options
* Sky pension plan and Life Assurance which gives you extra piece of mind
Share in the Company success
* Annual sharesave scheme and long service awards
Where you'll work as a Sales Advisor:
Our Dunfermline contact centre has free onsite car parking and is moments from Rosyth train station. You'll also have use of our subsidised canteen, free tea and coffee, amazon lockers, cash machine, covered bike storage, prayer room and shower facilities as part of the onsite gym.
CVs aren't everything. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. That's why we have a unique approach through a series of questions and a video round. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by clicking on the support button at the beginning of your application.
Come along to our Open Day on 5th May from 13:00-20:00 to find out what it's like to work for Sky!
Carnegie Campus, Dunfermline, KY11 8GH
Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell at all or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. We ask that all attendees maintain a high level of hygiene by using the hand sanitiser provided