|Salary||£09.20 per hour, Benefits: onsite free parking, subsidised canteen, ATM machine, break out rest areas with snack and drinks machines, television, game consoles, pool table and ping-pong table||Sector||Sales|
Bury, BL9 9QL
Pay rate £9.20 per hour
Any 5 out of 7 days
Shift hours will fall between 8am and 9.15pm
Full time 37.5hrs per week
Looking to start or progress your career within sales in telecommunications?
We are recruiting Inbound Sales Advisors to work on an ongoing temporary basis with a friendly team of customer service pros in Bury call centre for an organisation that puts the customer at the heart of everything they do. Whilst this is a temporary ongoing role, there will be an opportunity for the right candidate to go permanent.
Start dates for this role are 21st October and 28th October with assessments taking place Monday to Saturday for weeks commencing 7th, 14th and 21st October.
Working within the mobile team, you will be taking calls relating to retention, upgrades or sales. You will be confident, resilient and have an exceptional motivation to succeed.
If you have customer service skills and have confidence to up-sell using proactive questioning and ensuring all conversations are relevant and focused, you'll love this role working with the UK's leading supermarket brand.
- Full time hours: Monday – Friday anywhere between 8am and 9.15pm, Saturday hours between 8am and 8.15pm and Sunday hours are 10am to 6pm
- You will need to be fully flexible between 8am and 9.15pm
- Full training will be provided and covers system usage, having quality conversations, and all aspects of how to approach retentions, upgrades and sales calls
- 7 weeks of training where a holiday ban will be in place
- Taking calls from 3 areas relating to mobile phones: Retentions, upgrades and sales
- Converting enquires into opportunities for sales leads
- Researching information and processing orders via the in-house computer system
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Documenting all call information and completing call logs accurately and timely
- Ensuring high level of customer care and attention to detail at all times
- State of the art site
- Subsidised canteen
- Weekly pay
- Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
- Instant access to online retail discounts
- Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
This assignment is offered on a temporary ongoing basis through Blue Arrow with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate. All successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment vetting that includes a criminality check and also a financial probity check.
Interested? Then Apply Now using the button below!