SALES ADMINISTRATOR / E-COMMERSE ASSISTANT
|Job Title:||SALES ADMINISTRATOR / E-COMMERSE ASSISTANT|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Birmingham|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 12:37|
Established Fitness Equipment brand requires an enthusiastic Sales Administrator / E-Commerce Assistant to assist in their continued expansion. The diverse role involves: proactive & reactive telephone sales/management to a group of established customers and in assisting our E-Commerce Manager with the following responsibilities;
- Develop and grow key customer accounts .
- Proactively drive & aid sales growth.
- Process orders & communicate with customer accounts by phone and email.
- Processing orders from 3rd parties web interface, twice weekly.
- Manually updating stock levels through 3rd parties web interface.
- Communicating with customers (deliveries, stock levels & enquiries).
- Set up of new products through 3rd party platforms – making sure content, descriptions & pricing are accurate.
- Optimisation & management of current on-line listings, with a basic understanding of SEO. Ensuring the brands are well represented.
- Aiding on all relevant projects associated with 3rd party platforms.
- Help generate customer reviews and ratings & responding to customer feedback and questions.
The successful candidate may attend up to 4 trade exhibitions per year and occasional weekend work may be required. The candidate required;
- An adaptable & strong team player.
- Good standard of verbal (telephone) and written communication skills.
- An understanding of all Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Attention to detail.
Previous sales experience beneficial but not essential as all training will be provided.
Mon to Fri: 9.00am - 5.30pm
IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE SUITED TO THIS ROLE, PLEASE APPLY NOW!