Sales Administrator - Events
|Job Title:||Sales Administrator - Events|
|Salary:||£17000 - £19000|
|Start Date:||2019-07-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Candy|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2019 12:03|
We are currently seeking a Sales & Events Designer to join our team at the Signet Library & Mansfield Traquiar. The successful candidate will be accountable for managing spectacular events from initial enquiry, through to site visits, menu tastings, planning and supporting operational teams with delivery of the event.
Our heritage is built on catering and hospitality experience and fuelled by our passion for exceptional food and service. For over 40 years we have been providing bespoke catering and hospitality services for sports stadia, racecourses, visitor, attractions, historic venues, major events and premium airline lounges. Recognised across the globe for hospitality, we help create exceptional moments at extraordinary events such as Royal Ascot, Tour de France, The Open Championship and RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
For more information on the company see Careers in Sports and LeisurePackage description
£17,000 - £19,000 per annum + benefitsMain responsibilities
- To manage taking bookings, accurately inputting client information in to the relevant CRM/booking system, issuing all client paperwork, chasing provisional bookings, invoicing and creating table plans
- To assist the Sales & Events team with administration duties including, but not restricted to table plans,
- personalised menus, name cards, invoicing, event signage, function sheets and contracts.
- To conduct venue show rounds in the absence of the Sales & Events Designer.
- To work with other members in the team to develop successful customer partnerships.
- To deliver the brand standards of outstanding customer service whilst ensuring a clear and effective line of
- communication is maintained with the operational team and the rest of the venue.
- To assist on event days as and when required which will include occasional weekends
- Able to develop positive working relationships at all levels
- To create a positive image
- Good personal presentation
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Able to demonstrate influencing skills
- Previous experience working in a C&E Environment or Hospitality role
- Good administration skills
- Good organization skills
- Proven customer service experience
- Ability to use Excel and other Microsoft Office software
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Hospitality & Events Manager
£29000 - £29000
Catering/Hospitality and Events Staff
£8.21 - £9.00 per hour
Hospitality and Events Manager
£32,000 - £35,000
Hospitality and Events Manager
Up to £40,000 dependant on experience
Assistant Hospitality and Events Manager
Up to £28,000