|Job Title:||Sales Administrator|
|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie Bailey|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 14:45|
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
•Holiday entitlement starts at 28 days (including statutory bank & public holidays), rising to 35 days after 2 continuous years of service (including statutory bank & public holidays)
•Generous staff discounts
• Free parking
Key Responsibilities/ requirements for sales administrator
• Delivering first-class customer service
• Sales order processing using Sage Line 1000
• Credit control
• Responding to written and verbal enquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner
• Keeping customers informed and up to date as to the status of their order, offering alternatives to out of stock items
• Supporting with any other duties, as required in the context of the role
The successful candidate will have experience in a similar roles as a sales administrator and would of previously used Sage Line 1000.
If you're interested in the sales administrator opportunity please call Steph Bailey on 01952 291250 for further information on or hit apply.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's