|Job Title:||Sales Administrator|
|Salary:||£18000 - £20000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tamara-Jayne Stewart|
|Job Published:||August 09, 2019 13:18|
Ideally the successful candidate will have at least 5 years' experience within a sales or customer service based role. (Although not essential).
Duties will include:
• Generating sales orders
• Process quotations and orders
• Inbound & outbound telephone calls
• Support general administration tasks - good IT skills are a must
• Manage and resolve customer enquiries via email & telephone
• Update new and existing customer information on the data base
The successful candidate will have:
• Excellent administration skills
• Great communication skills and telephone manner
• A passion for delivering outstanding customer service
• Competent IT skills (CRM, Excel, Account packages)
• An upbeat, motivated approach to work
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000.
Hours of Work: 08:30 – 17:00 Monday – Friday
21 days holiday per year. Additional days awarded on length of service.
If you would like to be considered for this position or feel you have the relevant skills to fit, please send your CV to email@example.com or for further information please call 01905 24420.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's