|Job Title:||Sales Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Sean Elsworthy|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2019 12:16|
Job title: Sales Administrator
Salary: 17,500 - £19,000 dependent on experience
This client is a highly successful automotive retailer operating dealerships within the Bath, Wiltshire and Somerset areas. They have been in operation for 44 years and the key to their success is their people. They want highly motivated individuals and in return offer a great package and a great career.
Desirable experience required:
* You will need to have good sales administration skills, be numerate, be able to multi-task, possess excellent communication skills, be computer literate and have a courteous telephone manner.
* Previous experience working within the motor industry is desirable.
* Previous experience working as a Sales Administrator.
* Family run business.
* Pension scheme.
* Generous holiday allowance (Up to 36 days including bank holidays with service).
* Staff Discounts.
* Free Eye test.
* Staff incentives.
* You will also receive excellent training and development from Manufacturer and our group staff.
If you feel your experience can fulfil this sales administrator role and you are interested in working for a fantastic company, please apply via the link.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.21 - £10.00 per hour
Sales Support Administrator
£16500 - £17000 per annum
Up to £9.25 per hour
£0.00 - £9.00 per hour
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£17100.00 - £25000.00 per annum