|Location||St Columb Major, Cornwall||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||Negotiable||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Do you want the opportunity to work within a successful, fun and creative company?
This is a company who are leaders in their industry. They care about creating innovative products, offering great value for money to their customers, and supporting and motivating their wonderful team. They strive to create an environment where their staff can feel valued and empowered to grow in their careers.
We are recruiting on their behalf for a Sales Administrator to work on an ongoing temporary basis in the Newquay area.
Responsibilities will include:
* Process orders from customers.
* Arrange product samples and images.
* Complete new account forms and quotation sheets for customers/ clients.
* Price comparisons; reviewing customer websites to monitor images, pricing of products and stock availability to try and maximise sales.
* Other administration duties as required.
* Previous experience in a sales or sales administration role is essential.
* Outstanding organisational skills and attention to detail.
* Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
* Excellent customer service skills.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and you are interested in working for this fantastic company, please apply to this advert or contact Jade at Acorn Recruitment Truro for more information.