|Job Title:||Sales Administrator|
|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-12-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kayley Taylor|
|Job Published:||December 27, 2018 09:58|
The role and responsibilities
- You will be supporting a sales executive with administration tasks
- Dealing with general enquiries
- Working with internal & external sales personnel
-Process requests including requests from designated sales executives
-Order samples for suppliers as required, monitoring the order's progress and liaising with departments
-Producing pricing quotations
-CRM data cleansing for weekly tracking and monthly pipeline reports
To be considered for this position you must have a strong administration background within Sales Administration role ideally, sale support
- Excellent communication skills as you will be Liaising with customers at all levels
- Experienced in all aspects of quotations, sales administration and progress chasing.
- IT Proficient
- Good numerical skills to produce comprehensive quotes.
-Evidence of strong analytical skills
-Experience using sage would be an advantage
The company offer a fantastic benefits scheme along with a salary of £19,000- £21,000 depending on experience, free parking, modern office, training, team incentives, pension scheme.
Please click below to apply
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's