Are you an immediately available experienced sales administrator or are you looking for a new role?
Are you competent with processing export documentation for shipment of goods and have worked in an engineering environment?
I am keen to speak to sales administrators that have worked preparing documentation for shipment of goods and worked as part of a team.
Day to day duties will involve:-
* Dealing with customer enquiries and follow up in a timely manner
* Matching orders to relevant quotations and logging on the enquiry register
* Answering incoming telephone calls quickly, courteously and in an efficient manner.
* Answering reception phone and dealing with visitors
* Liaising with external sales staff regarding the status of customers prior to any visits
* Liaising with QC regarding customer complaints and quality issue
* Working with the Sales Manager/Sales Office Manager - monitoring key projects and producing report information and data
* Preparing all documentation required for all export shipments I.E packing lists, Certificates, Invoices etc
* Liaising with approved transport sub-contractors and freight forwarders to prepare export documentation
* Liaising with approved transport sub-contractors and relevant departments to ensure orders they are despatched in a cost-efficient manner
* Working with procurement to ensure the business has sufficient materials and purchased items to support customer supply needs
For more information, apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you!