|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Sales|
£30-35k depending on experience + bonus + benefits
Do you have a strong background in telesales, business development, upselling, account management or internal sales?
Interested in establishing a career within an expanding healthcare provider?
Can you manage relationships, identify sales opportunities, generate excitement and leads both over the phone and at industry events?
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to join a growing business offering training, progression, competitive benefits and uncapped bonus!
Main responsibilities will include:
• Generating leads and opportunities in your strategic area
• Pitching existing and upcoming services
• Developing presentations, quotes and proposals
• Responding to customer enquiries
• Stakeholder engagement for new and existing opportunities
• Attending meetings, conferences and industry events
• Acting as the point of contact for all customers throughout the account cycle
• Providing regular updates on accounts to customers
• Ensure the customer understands the product support
• Liaising with third party companies where required
• Growth of your existing customers accounts
• Working with Product, Marketing and Professional Services to ensure the success of projects and accounts
What we're looking for:
An empathetic individual able to work with patients and clinicians to understand and assist with any challenges they may encounter during and after project implementation.
Problem solver – ensures that issues are dealt with in the most appropriate way and referred to others if necessary
Excellent relationship management skills with colleagues and customers.
Positive approach to taking on new tasks and a great team player.
High level administration skills, these are essential to the smooth running of the business.
Ideally experience within a healthcare environment.
If you're interested in working for an expanding startup offering growth, development and a real career, click to apply!