Sales Account Manager
|Job Title:||Sales Account Manager|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-27 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Gardiner|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2019 12:57|
£25,000 - £50,000 a year OTE
Our client is a fast growing worldwide business in the Cambridgeshire area. It is a great, potential opportunity for you to learn new skills, develop your knowledge and be well rewarded.
Based in our office in Cambridge (with free car parking), the Sales Account Manager will be responsible for the UK, EU and Nordics selling manufacturers products via channel partners.
The key responsibilities of the role are:
• To operate as the key point of contact for assigned customers, ensuring requested products are received in a timely fashion
• Develop and maintain long-term relationships with key accounts as well as identify new opportunities to grow business
• To generate sales among client accounts, including up-selling and cross-selling where appropriate
• Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company requirements
• Service multiple clients concurrently, meeting deadlines and ensuring client needs are communicated to the business
• Forecast and track client account quotes and ensure they are recorded correctly
• Ensuring KPI'S relating to targets and call numbers are met along with meeting or exceeding profit targets
• Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
• Collaborate with the sales team to reach prospective clients
• Keep accurate records of client transactions
• Fluent in German - would be a plus
What is important:
You will need to be self-motivated and proactive.
The role will require you to work with your colleagues to get things done, and to take ownership of your duties.
Strong communication skills both written and oral are essential to be successful in the role.
Additional languages a benefit.
A good level of IT including all Microsoft packages is required.
• Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
• Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's