|Location||Reading, Berkshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£45000 - £50000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
The main focus will be on:
* Colourmetric and Ion Selective Monitors
* Turbidity & Suspended Solids
* Conductivity, pH and Dissolved Oxygen
* Sodium, Low level Dissolved Oxygen and Hydrazine
* Zirconia and Hydrogen Purity Systems
* Packaged Systems and Service
The main accountabilities and responsibilities for the role of a Key account manager is to include but are not limited to:
* Expand existing business by investigating new and existing market potential, thus developing the area to ensure long term growth of order income and developing profitable sales revenues.
* Development & regular update of sales and marketing strategy for target area & sector, target products and target customers.
* Proactively develop relationships with clients, ensuring regular face to face contact through meetings, visits to premises and presentations.
* Identify appropriate products and solutions to fulfill customers' requirements.
* Liaise with the proposals team to ensure quotations & supporting material relative to the activity are produced in a timely & customer focused manner.
* Forecast sales activity for assigned area, analyse variances to budget and identify SMART actions to remedy any shortfall.
* Identify, drive & manage new multi-million pound Framework Agreement opportunities, including ownership of process from preparation of bids through to negotiation, award & roll out.
* Collaborate with other colleagues & Divisions to maximise selling potential in target accounts. Enhance client position by use of the company strategy where possible.
* Personal responsibility to always follow code of conduct; act with integrity and with health and safety never compromised.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.