|Salary||£12000 - £16000 per annum||Sector||Sales|
A very well established and market leading lead generation and marketing business based in Tamworth are looking for Sales Account Coordinators.
You need to be reliable, trustworthy and professional as you'll be making B2B calls.
I am looking for someone who is highly professional with previous experience in a Sales/Account Management.
33 hours working Monday to Thursday 09:00 – 18:00 with a 12:30 finish Friday.
Competitive salary and commission structure.
My Client are specialists in marketing and lead generation for manufacturing companies and trade federations, Providing ongoing full-service marketing and lead generation services. No two days are ever the same so if successful, you will enjoy varied days working on multiple clients ensuring their digital, traditional, and direct marketing tasks are delivered to the highest standards.
Your priority will be the delivery of excellent client service and the best results for client spend. You will have the ability to brief out creative work, oversee exhibition and website projects, proof-read communications copy, and working with the CRM manager, will ensure our in-house telemarketing team is briefed to deliver leads that are on target and fully qualified for your clients.
You will liaise directly with sales and marketing professionals, managing directors and company owners to oversee and steer their direct marketing campaigns (telemarketing campaigns, email marketing, direct mail), digital campaigns including website management, content driven SEO, social media, plus – working with the creative director; printed collateral, web and exhibition projects.
• Excellent written English preferably at A level.
• At least 2-4 years' experience; handling multiple accounts in a marketing agency.
• Ability to deliver detailed briefs to designers, freelancers and suppliers to deliver multiple activities concurrently.
• Highly organised – with forward planning skills.
• A working knowledge of social media, Hootsuite and Google Analytics.
• Commercial awareness to deliver projects on time and on budget.
• Ability to maintain a birds-eye view of each account, ensuring that all activities are delivered on time and to the highest quality.
• Excellent computer skills, with the ability to work with Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, email delivery and CRM. (Full training will be given on in-house CRM).
• Experience of specifying and purchasing print.
• WordPress CMS.
• A working knowledge of pay-per-click advertising and remarketing.
• Experience of CRM/email systems such as Infusionsoft/Microsoft Dynamics and MailChimp.
• Experience working with clients in the manufacturing sector
In return, you will receive
• A competitive salary
• Quarterly bonus scheme
• Full training
• 23 days holiday + bank holidays
• Regular team rewards, including "pub Friday's" and funded nights out.
• Perkbox – including mobile phone insurance, retail discounts and half price cinema tickets
• Free frothy coffee!
• Regular offsite director mentoring (usually involving breakfast and/drinks.
• Excellent opportunities for progression and growth.
• Work life – home life balance. No all-nighters, no weekends!
• Pub Friday! A 12.30 finish on Fridays to have a drink or to go home as you please.
if you are interested in this position apply now.