An exciting opportunity has come up with one of Blue Arrow's clients based in Inverness for a Sale and Hire Co-ordinator to cover a maternity post. This is a full-time role. Annual salary offered will be dependent upon experience.
Key responsibilities include:
* Working as the first point of contact for all customer calls
* Ensuring that the depot showroom is clean, presentable and well stocked at all times
* Processing of all hires (on hires, off hires and exchanges)
* Administrative duties, processing manual paperwork when required
* Maintain a daily diary, recording movement for all plant and tool hire
* Co-ordinating drivers to ensure equipment is delivered and collected from customers in a timely manner
* Assisting with credit control for any outstanding invoices
* Support in Financial transactions (where appropriate and authorised to do so), whilst keeping an eye on budget demands
* Experience within a similar role
* Experience in the plant and tool hire industry advantageous but not essential
* Excellent organisational skills
* Attention to detail
* Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
Click apply today. We promise to reply to every application within 7 days.