|Salary||£43882 per annum||Sector||HSE|
The charity support a range of young individuals across the region. Reporting to the board of Directors, this role will focus on property safety and will see the successful post holder work across a range of sites in the area including youth hostels, leisure facilities, nurseries, children's centres and more.
The successful Safety and Compliance Manager will:
• Provide safety and compliance support across the property portfolio, ensuring compliance and legislative needs are met
• Manage and monitor all health and safety training, including inductions for new staff, across all sites in the region
• Conduct risk assessments, carry out audits and monitor outcomes in line with month KPIS for building safety across all sites
• Write and implement health and safety policies and procedures
• Management of external contractors where appropriate
• Conduct accident investigation where appropriate, planning appropriate risk control measures to mitigate repeat occurrences
Qualifications and other requirements for the role include:
• NEBOSH Diploma, NCRQ Level 6 or equivalent degree level qualification
• 3 years + safety and compliance experience within property, facilities management or similar sector
• IOSH membership
• Multi-site experience
• Full UK driving license and access to own vehicle
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Commercial approach to safety and compliance
Salary for this role is circa £43,000 plus benefits package to include mileage, contributory pension scheme, free health club membership , health cash plan and discounted nursery care.
For further information please contact Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 or forward your CV to email@example.com for consideration.
Applications to be received no later than Wednesday 27th March 2019