|Location||Yeovil, Somerset||Job Type||Permanent|
You will have the opportunity to operate on a wide range of activities including;
* The generation of 3-D design definitions for new aircraft types ensuring that parts are cost effective and fit for purpose.
* Control the configuration of the rotor system.
* Provide support for the fleet of in-service aircraft by developing product improvement modifications, responding to in-service technical queries and develop repair solutions.
* Work closely with manufacturing organisations and vendors to delivery high quality and cost effective products and repairs.
Key responsibilities are;
* Scheming and detailed design of metallic and composite rotor dynamic components.
* Producing rotor assemblies and installations and managing the aircraft configuration.
* Proposing product improvements and generating modifications to resolve issues.
* Writing technical reports, specifications and acceptance test schedules
* Generating specifications and managing vendor supplied rotor components.
* Preparing repair procedures and damage limit documentation.
* Creating qualification and compliance documentation.
* Resolving in-service technical issues & queries.
Skills and Qualifications required;
* Degree, HND or HNC equivalent in a relevant subject, e.g. mechanical or aeronautical engineering, science or mathematics subject.
* Experience in the following is an advantage but training can be provided.
* Experience in the use of CATIA V5, VPM, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
* Knowledge of composite and metallic manufacturing processes.
* Effective communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work as part of an integrated team are required.
For further information, please apply online, or contact Alex Verdon on / 01793 317850
Omega resource group are acting as the employment agent for this position. Please visit our website for more vacancies.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.