|Salary||£22500 - £24500 per annum||Sector||Education & Training|
We aim to provide an exceptional service and need exceptional staff,which is where a strong Room Leader is required. Offering a competitive flexible salary.
- Work with other room leaders also implementing the EYFS to ensure a consistent approach across the nursery.
- Support the development of good practice with regards to special needs and inclusions.
- Work with other agencies including area SENCOs, EYFS advisors and health professionals as appropriate.
- Promote and facilitate partnership with parents and career.
- Remain up-to-date with current developments in childcare and education policies and practices.
- Ensure that the nutritional needs of the children are met and that Food Safety Regulations are complied with.
- Undertake a shared responsibility for health, safety and cleanliness throughout the nursery.
- Meet the companies minimum standards, philosophy, belief and ethos.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Be fully aware of all emergency and security procedures relating to the nursery and take full responsibility for opening/closing the nursery in manager/deputy absence.
- Operate the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness in the nursery.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested by management.