|Job Title:||Room Leader|
|Salary:||£24000 - £27000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alex OHarney|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 17:04|
Offering an outstanding starting salary with on going development and training. The key of there business is to make sure staff are satisfied and happy on a daily basis.
Supporting Team Development
- Help identify the training needs of your team.
- Provide input into team members annual appraisals.
- Input into recruitment decisions.
- Complete peer observations for team members in your room.
- Lead class planning meetings and ensure planning templates are completed weekly.
- Work with the manager to organize parents meetings, key worker handovers.
- Ensure that all members of your team are completing daily observations and EYFS tracking.
Classroom Environment & Safety
- Overall responsibility for the classroom layout in consultation with the manager.
- Report any safety concerns intensified by you or your team to management.
- Maintain an up to date inventory of teaching resources and supplies.
- Complete daily class risk assessment & ensure there are no hazards.
- Liaise with outside agencies(e.g Health visitors, SEN professionals)
- Be the primary point of enforcement for nursery polices.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's