|Job Title:||Room Leader|
|Salary:||£19000 - £22000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-30 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alex OHarney|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2019 16:49|
maintaining a high-quality, stimulating learning environment, supervising staff.
You will be given to opportunity to choose whether you would like to lead the toddlers or babies room!
Full time 42 hours a week/ Flexible shift rota & 1 short day/ Negotiable salary / (SW20 Location)
Duties & Responsibilities
- Planning all activities and taking responsibilities of outings for the age group.
- Making sure all children are being cared for in a happy safe environment.
- Creating strong relationships with parents to provide information and support that is required.
- Managing the team dealing with recruitment, training and supporting all staff with there requirements.
- To be professional and a good role model to the children and other staff members, at all times
- CACHE/ NNEB/ NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Excellent people management skills
- Minimum 1 year experience as room leader
- Experience od working with children aged 0 to 5 years
- Knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage and Health and Safety legislation.
- Experience in Phonics letters & sounds (preschool)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's