Nursery Room Leader
|Job Title:||Nursery Room Leader|
|Salary:||£19000 - £21000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alex OHarney|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2019 09:15|
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Planning all activities and taking responsibilities of outings for the age group.
- Making sure all children are being cared for in a happy safe environment.
- Creating strong relationships with parents to provide information and support that is required.
- Managing the team dealing with recruitment, training and supporting all staff with there requirements.
- To be professional and a good role model to the children and other staff members, at all times.
- CACHE/ NNEB/ NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Minimum 1 year experience as room leader.
- Experience od working with children aged 0 to 5 years.
- Knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage and Health and Safety legislation.
- Experience in Phonics letters & sounds (preschool).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's