|Salary||£9 - £13 per hour||Sector||Building & Construction|
Location - Exeter
Salary - £9 - £13 Per Hour
Reporting to - Operations Director
Interview Date - TBC
Do you want to work for an award winning, innovative energy company who are looking to grow their team?
I am working with a company who specialise in designing, installing and servicing renewable energy systems including Solar PV, energy storage and LED Lighting.
Benefits of the role -
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Overtime opportunities plus additional expenses.
- Use of new Transporter Highline vans.
- Discounts on renewable energy products and payment schemes for employee homeowners.
- Pension scheme.
- Develop your career in the fast-paced world of renewable energy and storage.
- Working with the team to install solar PV systems to the highest standard, on time and to budget. Your focus will be primarily on roof work but you’ll also assist with other works on site.
- You MUST have a CSCS card.
- Installing mounting brackets, rails and panels on pitched and flat roof.
- Running cables, trunking, conduit and cable tray.
- Assisting with other aspects of installation, including battery installation.
- Following health and safety guidelines and installation regulations to make sure work is carried out safely and is compliant.
- Providing excellent service in your interactions with our customers on site, being sensitive to the fact that you will work at customers’ homes. Working unsupervised where required.