|Salary||£50000 - £70000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering|
A highly knowledgeable and experienced Robot Programmer with a strong and proven background in paint applications ideally from within the automotive sector urgently sought to become part of an established team within an innovative and market leading company in the Shropshire area.
Taking ownership and key accountability for a number of New Product Introduction (NPI) projects, you would be responsible for optimising and maintaining a variety of robotic paint process applications, ensuring prime robotic testing framework (RTF) performance.
Actively involved and an integral part of both ongoing and future creation and simulation of bespoke and advanced robotic programs for NPI projects, utilising specialist offline programming software and packages.
Other Key Responsibilities
• Ensuring and maintaining optimum robotic program efficiency
• Internal liaison and communication across the Engineering Team as a whole regarding NPI
• Supporting product feasibility during NPI quotations
• Ensuring system data and back-ups are effectively maintained
• Assisting with business development where required with new client bids tendered for
• Monitoring paint wastage at critical process intervals and changes, recording detail
• Monitoring and ensuring optimisation of gun on/off positioning
• Hands on involvement in all continuous improvement activity
• Accountability for documentation, process information and other related records, ensuring a real time audit ready status at all times and in compliance with both company and client requirements
Experience and Qualifications Required
• Industry specific professional engineering qualifications/accreditation
• Experience and extensive knowledge of robotic programming software packages (such as Inropa, ABB, etc.)
• Thorough understanding of offline programming
• Knowledge and proven experience in robotic paint lines, colour control and piggable delivery systems essential
• Robotic applications (1K and 2k)
• Up to £70k per annum base salary, dependent on experience
• Relocation assistance (for the right candidate, if required)