RGN - Warrington
- Job Reference: 00032745-1
- Date Posted: 25 December 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Warrington, Cheshire
- Salary: £20.00 to £25.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
Are you an experienced, compassionate RGN Nurse looking for a new opportunity to make people's lives more meaningful? If so, this RGN role is based in Warrington. The Registered General Nurse job involves working within elderly care settings.
You'll earn an hourly salary of up to £25 an hour, along with additional nursing benefits alongside having a flexible working schedule to suit your lifestyle. You'll be covering all shift patterns, including long days and nights across seven days a week. Regular shifts are available.
The benefits of this Registered General Nurse role include:
* Competitive rates of up to £25 per hour, paid weekly
* Holiday pay (PAYE)
* Free DBS checks and free uniform
* Flexible working hours and shifts to fit your life-work balance
* Free re-validation service
COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services in the healthcare provider sector, so your help and support filling these currently open RGN vacancies are much appreciated.
All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and the clients we represent.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age