Rgn (Registered General Nurse)
- Job Reference: 00053715-1
- Date Posted: 2 January 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Salary: £23.00 to £24.50 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology
- Job Type: Permanent, Temporary
Hiring for a Qualified Registered Nurse RGN/RMN to join our agency.
Both day and night shifts available in Gloucester and Cheltenham.
* Weekly pay.
* Excellent rates.
* Quick application process.
* Company Pension contribution.
* Immediate start.
* Flexible shifts-Choose between Part and Full time.
* Bank hours or full time.
Our client base comprises of Nursing Homes, NHS settings and private individuals.
We offer flexible working patterns with the option of permanent position. You can choose to work anything between 12 to 50 hrs a week, earning an excellent salary while choosing your own workflow.
By working for us you will have a full control of where and when to undertake work, and when to have your holiday and time off.
Block / regular bookings available.
Medistaff is a fast growing company that provides Temporary Health Care staff to Nursing and Residential Homes. If you are passionate about your job and would like to make a change in someone's life the we would like to hear from you. Excellent rates of pay, free DBS and free uniforms. We can offer you flexible shift patterns giving you the option to choose your own shifts while earning an excellent rate of pay. We can support Registered Nurses with their revalidation process.
A clean Driving License and access to car is required as some of our clients Nursing homes are based outside town area in a radius of up to 10 miles. However transport can be arranged.
Responsibilities and Duties of the Registered Nurse:
* Adhere to regulatory standards
* Provide an excellent person centered care to our clients and their service users
* Effectively communicate with multidisciplinary teams
* Complete and update Care plans
* Administer prescribed medications safely and in line with all regulations
* Ensure the safe and smooth running of your shift
You would need:
* To be Registerd Nurse Qualified RGN/RMN with a current PIN number
* To be Covid-19 vaccinated or exempt from vaccination
* To be Flexible, Reliable and Trustworthy
* Have at leas 6 months working experience
* To be Dynamic & Enthusiastic
* To be able to work within a busy environment
* Have good communication skills
* To have the ability to work on your own initiative and in a team environment
In return we will provide you with:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Weekly pay
* Help with your Revalidation
* Free Uniform
* Free DBS*Please ask for details
* Free In house and online training
* Enhanced rates for nights, weekends and Bank holidays
* Flexible working schedule and the ability to choose your own shifts
Please contact us for more information