- Job Reference: 00023709-1
- Date Posted: 17 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Edinburgh
- Salary: £16.00 to £20.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
We're on the lookout for more of our countries heroes, the front line key workers dedicated and committed to helping the fight against COVID-19.
Are you a Staff Nurse within the Care Home Sector looking for a permeant role in Edinburgh? We're assisting our client in their search to find Registered General Nurses. With hourly rates between £16 - £20 per hour, this is an excellent opportunity.
As an RGN, you'll need to be a Staff Nurse who lives and breathes healthcare and is a great listener and communicator with natural empathetic skills.
To apply for this Staff Nurse role you will need:
* A valid nursing qualification (RGN), with a correct NMC PIN
* Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a care environment
* A committed, collaborative and inclusive approach
* Excellent verbal, written and people communication skills.
You'll be working flexible hours throughout the week, with the opportunity to work days, nights, weekends or a combination. You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery of high-quality, people-focused care.
COVID-19 has put extra pressure on all nursing services, so your help and support filling these currently open Staff Nurses vacancies are much appreciated. If you're interested in this excellent nursing opportunity please contact us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age