RF Systems Architect - Phased Array System
- Job Reference: 00038398-1
- Date Posted: 10 February 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Reading, Berkshire
- Salary: £80,000 to £100,000
- Sector: Engineering, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
RF Systems Architect – Phased Array System job available in Reading, Berkshire
A very exciting opportunity has been created within a rapidly expanding and innovative research and development organisation that design and manufacture systems for the satellite communications industry. We are looking for a highly experienced RF Systems Architect who has specific experience with phased array antenna technology.
The role of the RF Systems Architect will be to take ownership of modelling and the development of wide-band phased array communication systems. You will be the bridge between digital hardware, RF development and software.
Skills / experience required for this RF Systems Architect job:
* A background in RF / Microwave system design (Kuband and Ka-band frequency).
* Strong experience in analysing and simulating systems containing linear and nonlinear blocks (e.g., filters, synthesizers, power amplifiers, oscillators, phase-locked loops, etc.)
* Ability to use MATLAB, Python, SystemVue or ADS Ptolomy for modelling RF systems.
* Previous exposure to phased array systems or satellite communication technology would be beneficial but not essential.
Covid-19: Until the UK is out of National Lockdown, we will arrange ALL interviews via telephone or video. If you were successfully offered a job you would then be proved with the necessary IT equipment to work from home