RF / Microwave Design Engineer
- Job Reference: 00017393-1
- Date Posted: 28 August 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Edgware, London
- Salary: £60,000 to £70,000
- Sector: Engineering, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
New RF / Microwave Design Engineer job available in West London - commutable from areas of Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, and Greater London.
A leading research & development organisation based in a state-of-the-art office in West London are seeking a capable RF / Microwave Design Engineer to join their growing engineering team. You will design next generation satellite communication devices that are being used to rejuvenate telecommunication networks across the globe. Their systems are used by radio and television broadcasters, global telecommunication companies and aerospace and air traffic control organisations across all continents.
The successful RF / Microwave Design Engineer will design and develop a range of RF & Microwave products over the spectrum of IF, L-Band, C-Band, X-Band, Ku-, K- and Ka-Bands. You will predominantly focus on development up to 10GHz but will also assist with a range of RF technology up to 30GHz.
The ideal RF / Microwave Design Engineer based in West London will have the following experience:
* Experience in RF Design up to at least 10GHz (but upto 30GHz would be beneficial).
* A strong background in RF design and development of passive and active circuits.
* Exposure to Amplifiers, Splitters & Combiners, Switches, Frequency Converters.
* To have obtained a relevant Electronics / RF related degree.
*Covid-19: During these uncertain times, we are still recruiting with as much normality as possible. If you are interested in applying we would arrange initial telephone interview / video interviews. We would aim to get you an 'offer in principal' for you to start your contract as soon as this period of 'lockdown' is lifted