RF Engineer - Satellite Comms
- Job Reference: 00007304-1
- Date Posted: 21 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Guildford, Surrey
- Salary: £35,000 to £55,000
- Sector: Engineering, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for a RF Engineer / Electronics Engineer to join our team in Guildford. Clutch Space Systems are an exciting well funded startup removing cost and complexity from satellite communications.
Based in our Guildford offices (but working remotely from home during covid-19 restrictions) you will be responsible for RF subsystems and electronics design for spacecraft and ground segment.
Elements of the role will include:
* Derived requirements from system and spacecraft level
* Software architecture definition
* Trade-offs and analysis
* Software and hardware design and development
* Functional testing
* Environmental tests support
* Commissioning and operations support
* Design and end-user documentation
* A relevant MSc degree or equivalent
* Proven strong experience in design and development of spacecraft RF subsystems and data handling modules.
* Strong knowledge of on-board data-handling architecture & interfaces (SSTL)
If this role sounds of interest please click apply for immediate consideration