Reward & HR Data Analyst
|Job Title:||Reward & HR Data Analyst|
|Salary:||£43938 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Suzanne Patel|
|Job Published:||April 15, 2019 17:31|
This is a fixed term contract to start ASAP until the end of December 2019 and will pay £43,938 pro rota.
The role of the Reward and HR Data Analyst will be to oversee all activity relating to pay and reward including both routine and project work and conduct management information reporting in support of the organisations strategic aims, objectives, and operational plans.
- Manage the day to day provision of pay, benefits and other remuneration initiatives including: Cycle to work scheme, Childcare vouchers, Long service awards, Financial advice, Voluntary benefits
- Work closely with the broker to oversee the provision of the Group Income Protection and Life Assurance schemes
- Maintain regular contact with benefits providers, escalating matters as appropriate where issues arise relating to service provision
- Work closely with members of the finance department, the scheme providers and expert advisers, to oversee occupational pension schemes.
- Undertake research and benchmarking to inform and make recommendations regarding the pay structure, including supporting pay negotiations and overseeing the implementation of any pay awards or other changes to salary grades.
- Provide expert advice to customers and stakeholders, including managers, colleagues and trade union representatives, on pay and reward matters.
- Review, update and implement pay and reward policies in accordance with agreed ways of working.
- Advise staff and line managers on the job evaluation scheme and process as outlined in the Job Evaluation Policy.
- Oversee the Gauge system, including liaising with the provider as needed in terms of technical support, development and maintenance and ensuring the system remains fit for purpose.
- Conduct and coordinate the collection, analysis and production of regular management information in support of agreed organisational KPIs and departmental measures.
- Level 7 qualification in human resources management, or equivalent (desirable)
- Relevant qualification in data reporting and analytics (desirable)
- Strong knowledge of the current pay and benefits landscape including awareness and understanding of legal considerations, good practice and emerging trends.
- Strong knowledge of operating job evaluation schemes in practice.
- Strong knowledge of occupational pension schemes in practice.
- High level of knowledge of good practice generalist HR processes/policies.
- Working knowledge of employment legislation.
- Good working understanding of the Data Protection Act in relation to employee data.
- Identifying and successfully implementing pay and reward policies and initiatives which support the business's aims, objectives and values.
- Involvement in running occupational pension schemes.
- Working with relevant technologies including web-based HR solutions, including ideally OpenHR and Gauge.
- Producing, analysing and presenting data to internal stakeholders up to the most senior level
- Excellent project management skills to include planning, execution and evaluation.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including the identification and use of appropriate strategies to proactively resolve issues.
- Excellent report writing and data presentation skills including the ability to explain complex matters accurately and clearly, both in writing and verbally to a variety of audiences.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good database administration skills and able to use a variety of other software packages including Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Willing and able to travel throughout the UK and undertake occasional evening work and overnight stays.
- Actively maintains up to date and comprehensive knowledge of HR practice, particularly in the field of reward and benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's