Bury BL9 9QL
£9.45 per hour
Full time 37.5hrs per week
Any 5 or 4 out of 7 days (includes weekends)
Operational hours between 8am and 9.15pm
Must be fully flexible
Looking to start or progress your career within telecommunications?
We are recruiting Retentions Advisors to work on an ongoing temporary basis with a friendly team of customer service pros in Bury call centre for an organisation that puts the customer at the heart of everything they do.
Working within the mobile team, you will be taking calls relating to retentions, focussing on retaining customers and ensuring that their current and future needs are met. You might answer questions regarding invoicing, how a product works, what type of support is available, amongst others. You will identify customers at risk of discontinuing their annual entitlement and deal with any requests to cancel ensuring they reignite a positive customer experience with the goal of retaining the customer. You will be confident, resilient and have an exceptional motivation to succeed.
If you have customer service skills, experience dealing with complaints and have the confidence to overcome objections and up-sell using proactive questioning and ensuring all conversations are relevant and focused, you'll love this role working with the UK's leading supermarket brand.
* You will need to be fully flexible to work between operational hours of 8am to 9pm (training hours may be different to your shift hours)
* Full training will be provided and covers system usage, having quality conversations, and all aspects of how to approach retention calls.
* Taking retention calls relating to mobile phones
* Dealing with complaints, retaining customers in the business and potentially into opportunities for sales leads
* Researching information and processing orders via the in-house computer system
* Providing customers with product and service information
* Documenting all call information and completing call logs accurately and timely
* Ensuring high level of customer care and attention to detail at all times
* State of the art site
* Subsidised canteen
* Weekly pay
* Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
* Instant access to online retail discounts
* Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
This assignment is offered on a temporary ongoing basis through Blue Arrow with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
All successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment vetting that includes a criminality check and also a financial probity check.