Retail Systems Support Manager (EPoS)
|Job Title:||Retail Systems Support Manager (EPoS)|
|Salary:||Competitive salary, 15% bonus and company car|
|Start Date:||2019-04-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Donnelly|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2019 13:29|
We currently have an exciting new role available within our retail team for a Retail Systems Support Manager (EPoS).
Are you an individual who is:
- Passionate about customer service?
- At the cutting edge of retail trends?
- A stickler for quality and standards?
- Experienced in EPoS?
If you answered ‘yes’ to all of the above, then we want to hear from you!
We can be flexible on the home location with the retail systems team being based in Stevenage and you will travel throughout the region. The role offers a competitive salary, up to 15% annual bonus and company car.
This role is varied and multi-functional and has many sides -
Deployment – Project manage and support the implementation of EPoS, Payments and Order solutions. Including the deployment and testing of Point of Sale (POS), card and smart payments, digital online ordering, and other consumer-facing retail functionality to enhance our guest journey.
Data - Manage and create sale item master data and promotions to enable the EPoS system to support our food service offers.
Training - You will be involved in front line training and supporting the L&D team with the design of the user guides to ensure consistency and engagement of our teams.
This role would ideally suit someone with an operational background like a business manager however, all applications are welcome.Main responsibilities
- Deployment of retail systems and payment solutions across all segment
- Operational support to units
- Mobilisation of new outlets
- Contribute to the control of the data within the payments systems
- Support the central management of stocking policies and pricing classifications
- Administration and relationship management of the various suppliers
- User Acceptance Testing of the various software solutions
- Documentation of processes and site training
- Graduate caliber
- Experience in technical script writing and UAT
- Experience in training and user training material
- Financial and operational experience at site level
About the company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's