Retail Salesperson and Sales Administrator
|Job Title:||Retail Salesperson and Sales Administrator|
|Salary:||£24000 - £26000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sam Mendes|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 08:38|
£24,000 to £26,000
Full time - Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4.30pm, must work two Saturdays per month 8am to 12pm
We are looking for a Retail Salesperson and Sales Administrator to join a well-established supplier of sand and gravel in Gloucestershire on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation in the area.
You will be joining a busy trade counter where you will be needed to provide excellent customer service to assist with sales.
A previous background in retail/trade sales would be advantageous for this role.
Company training will be provided.
The successful candidate will be put through a Weighbridge Operators Licence.
The duties of the Retail Salesperson and Sales Administrator:
- To interact with general public and retail customers both in person and on the phone
- To interact and organise collection and transport delivery of materials from quarries, customers, suppliers and truck drivers
- Generate sales
- Generate pricing and quotations to customers.
- Achieve pricing effective costing from suppliers
- Handle invoices and administer all department documents correctly
- Provide excellent customer service
- Stock take, Health Safety, Environmental and department checks
- Interact and support accounts department
- Organise samples and product displays
To be successful in this role you will:
- Good Communicator face to face and on phone
- Organised and helpful
- Attention to detail
- Have experience in sales, tills and point of sale in a Trade setting
- Computer literate
- Good at Multi-Tasking
For more information, or to apply, please contact Sam Mendes on 01452 507500 or email email@example.com