Retail FM Operations Manager
|Job Title:||Retail FM Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Adnan Sethi|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 16:12|
Duties and Responsibilities
• Implementation and the delivery of challenging operational and strategic plans for the delivery of both Hard and Soft services across the Retail portfolio.
• Implementation of a continuous review cycle develop client processes to continually exceed customer expectation focusing on the customer and retail experience.
• Facilitate a program of engaging sessions, with colleagues across the retail business to develop creative solutions and propositions to meet the needs of the customer.
• To provide innovation, vision, leadership, business development, best practice solutions and benchmarking across the retail estate.
• Full management responsibility for the annual forward business plan and budgets for the retail estate that will fulfil client cost expectations and budgetary requirements.
• To ensure that appropriate the Team understand their responsibilities with regard to financial performance against contractual requirements (KPIs and SLAs) budget and implement action to ensure that targets are met.
• Management, control and development of all third party supply chain partners delivering services across the retail portfolio
• Develop and inspire a professional team enabling them to meet both personal and business targets.
• To agree and to regularly review clear performance objectives for each team member and to undertake an annual appraisal with each direct report.
• To provide technical and operational input to the retail and wider contract service provision
• To implement and own mobilisation plans in line with roll out programme of new and/or existing sites within the retail portfolio
• To identify operational improvements and enhancements to meet with contractual requirement of continuous improvement.
• To ensure that the contract operates at the highest standards in terms of health and safety at all times minimising risk and maximizing the safety.
• To regularly monitor health and safety performance in concert with the H&S Associate.
• To ensure the service delivery is provided in line with the contractual commitments and the clients expectations.
• Manage a robust program of service and safety auditing of each site to ensure that they meet the required standards as set by the client and instigating corrective actions as required.
Person Specification ;
• Proven track record of customer services oriented facilities management (HFM and SFM) and engineering management experience along with proven experience in facilities management
• Experience with managing FM Services within the Retail environment
• Demonstrated experience in leading and managing business services teams, including the management of work allocation processes, performance management, staff development and career planning
• Excellent knowledge of Retail FM services, including specialist knowledge of maintenance and SFM work routines, standards and systems
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of H&S and environmental responsibilities (NEBOSH or IOSH)
• Customer focused with sound commercial and financial awareness
• Ability to research and interpret industry best practice to suit business requirements
• Able to translate client requirements into technical and service delivery specifications
• Demonstrated high level English written and interpersonal skills, including an ability to communicate negotiate and consult at all levels of staff and to produce reports of a complex nature
• Proven ability to establish relationships with customers, suppliers and across the FM business. Retail FM services desirable
Additional Information ;
• The position requires UK wide travel with regular overnight stays
• Sound management and interpersonal skills to provide effective leadership to the organisation and subordinates staff.
• Capability to be pro-active in the resolution of operational and technical problems and disputes as they may arise from time to time.
• Sound I.T. and related skills and competency in Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and added advantages.
• Full Driving Licence required due to travel requirements.
E: Adnan Sethi – email@example.com
T: Adnan Sethi – 0121 450 5000
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 per annum
Field Operations Manager
£31790 - £41000 per annum
Operations Manager - Test
£22000 - £25000 per annum
£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Profit Share, Flexible Hrs, Pension