|Salary||£8.60 - £8.60||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression. The job purpose will be to deliver the perfect cup of coffee to every customer in line with the required Brand Standards whilst at the same time delivering outstanding customer service.Package description
Monday - Friday, 30 hours per week, working 11.30am - 6.00pm.
£8.60 per hour
You would be joining a small team in a brand new facility, working together to deliver exceptional customer service. Previous catering experience isn't required as training can be given. Alternatively this would be the ideal position for someone looking to develop and grow their knowledge of retail and catering operations.
A uniform is provided and thee is car parking available on site if required.Main responsibilities
- To deliver and maintain highest standards of customer service in the café bar.
- To be responsible for taking of monies, cashing up and floats and use automated till.
- To fill in appropriate paperwork and cashing up of tills at the beginning and end of each shift.
- To assist/complete routine stock counting, stock take, layouts, restocking and promotion set up.
- To be fully conversant with stock rotation principles. To rotate all stock and ensure that no out of date stock is on shelves.
- To clean cooking equipment, shelving, refrigeration and counters as needed to ensure that the cafe is maintained to the highest standard of cleanliness at all times.
- To manage incoming deliveries and ensure all correct stock is received and appropriately stored.
- Be responsible for checking delivery notes when appropriate.
- To be able to work as a member of a team or on own initiative as working hours dictate.
- Be available to work shifts in line with scheduled contracted hours including early, late and weekends.
- To ensure security of cash/cheques and documentation (eg till readings etc).
- To be fully conversant with company Health and Safety, policy and procedures and legal requirements.
- To undertake any other reasonable tasks as directed by your Unit Manager, Team Leader or Supervisor and achieve within the specified deadlines.
- Good level of numeracy/literacy and an effective communicator as part of team
- Driven by quality, providing highest standards of service at all times
- Experience or knowledge of the retail/cafe environment
- Manual handling ability
- Food Handling and/or H and S qualification desirable
- IT skills an advantage
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.