|Location||West Bromwich||Job Type||Temporary|
|Salary||£8.21 per hour||Sector||Retail|
responsibilities for the role:
• Ensuring that all donation have been seen to
• Stock rotating of items on a daily basis
• Tagging and bagging of stocks when required
• Serving customers processing tills and cash transactions
• Dealing with enquiries as and when needed
• Support of other staff onsite with an ad-hoc duties
• Management of stocks on a day to day basis
• Maintain a high standard of display, both in the window and internally
• Select and price stock at a consistent level in accordance with price guides.
• Rotate stock so that no items remain on the store floor for any longer than the agreed time limit.
• Comply with all instructions regarding the sales / ordering of new goods.
Ideal experience working with a retail environment will be required
WORKING HOURS & SALARY:-
30 hours per week split over 4 days working 8:45am – 5:15pm with 1 hours lunch
£8.21 per hour
Please click to apply or call Abigail on 01215255151 to discuss further