|Salary||£32000 per annum||Sector||Education & Training|
We are currently supporting a highly reputable Training Provider that has won a new contract to deliver Apprenticeship Programmes in Retail
This organisation is experiencing significant growth so an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
We are looking for an experienced Trainer/Coach with experience of supporting learners who are working towards apprenticeships in Retail
This company offer a starting salary up to £32000, Pension Scheme, 25 days holidays + and a wide range of other benefits. As an Apprenticeship Assessor in Retail you will also receive business mileage which is paid from home at 45 pence mile.
This position is a home based role and you will also travel to a variety of different clients within the Leeds & Sheffield area.
Typical duties of the Apprenticeship Assessor will include:
- Supporting learners undertaking Apprenticeship Qualifications in Retail L3 and Functional Skills
- Supporting learners in the workplace and guiding the learners to the End Point Assessment
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer about the Retail Apprenticeship Programmes.
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Retail Apprenticeship Trainer/Assessor
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Ideally a recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTLLS or equivalent
- Ideally hold a Recognised Management Qualification - ILM/CMI or educated to degree level.
- Vocational competence within Retail Management
- Experience of coaching and assessing in Retail Apprenticeships to L3 and Management(is desirable)
- Experience with supporting the delivery and testing of functional skills in Maths & English
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle
Keywords: Apprenticeship Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Trainer, NVQ Assessor, PTTLS, CTTLS, ILM, CMI, Management Trainer, Management Tutor, Management Assessor, ILM Level 5, CMI Level 5, Retail Assessor, Retail Management