Retail Apprenticeship Assessor/Coach
|Job Title:||Retail Apprenticeship Assessor/Coach|
|Salary:||£32000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Claire Hutchison|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2019 11:35|
We are currently supporting a highly reputable Training Provider that has won a new contract to deliver Apprenticeship Programmes in Retail
This organisation is experiencing significant growth so an excellent opportunity for development and progression.
We are looking for an experienced Trainer/Coach with experience of supporting learners who are working towards apprenticeships in Retail
This company offer a starting salary up to £32000, Pension Scheme, 25 days holidays + and a wide range of other benefits. As an Apprenticeship Assessor in Retail you will also receive business mileage which is paid from home at 45 pence mile.
This position is a home based role and you will also travel to a variety of different clients within the Leeds & Sheffield area.
Typical duties of the Apprenticeship Assessor will include:
- Supporting learners undertaking Apprenticeship Qualifications in Retail L3 and Functional Skills
- Supporting learners in the workplace and guiding the learners to the End Point Assessment
- Providing information and guidance to the learner and employer about the Retail Apprenticeship Programmes.
- Working to specific quality and completion of targets
- Helping with enrolment of learners
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required for the Retail Apprenticeship Trainer/Assessor
- Assessor qualified, A1, TAQA, CAVA, or D32, D33
- Ideally a recognised teaching qualification e.g. PTLLS or equivalent
- Ideally hold a Recognised Management Qualification - ILM/CMI or educated to degree level.
- Vocational competence within Retail Management
- Experience of coaching and assessing in Retail Apprenticeships to L3 and Management(is desirable)
- Experience with supporting the delivery and testing of functional skills in Maths & English
This position is available immediately. For more information, please contact Pertemps Newcastle
Keywords: Apprenticeship Assessor, A1, TAQA, D32, D33, CAVA, Trainer, NVQ Assessor, PTTLS, CTTLS, ILM, CMI, Management Trainer, Management Tutor, Management Assessor, ILM Level 5, CMI Level 5, Retail Assessor, Retail Management
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£26000 - £29000 per annum
£23000 - £29000 per annum
£25000 - £29000 per annum
Health and Social Care Trainer/Assessor
£30000 - £33500 per annum, Benefits: Car Allowance, 25 days+ bank holiday, Pension
Data and Funding Administration
£20000 - £25000 per annum